Icons & symbols reference
Icons used by WebMail application, menu icons and messages symbols to highlight or show messages properties.
- new message, opens the new message form
- eMails list, opens the emails list Inbox and Sent emails are shown together in one page side by side.
- Contacts, opens the contacts form
- Help, opens the documentation webpage
- Login/Logout action
Email normal Message symbols:
- The email has attachments (...)
- High priority email (urgent or high)
Messages that may be a threat (symbols):
- The SMTP server IP does not match with SPF records, the domain may have no SPF record or the IP is permitted without being designated ( ~all/ ?all), the email message can be from untrusted sources, it is wise to check further the email source.
- Probably spam, the message may come from untrusted sources (check the email source).
- Highly probably that this message is SPAM or the domain name of the email address specifically denies the sender SMTP IP address in its SPF records. This is a suspect message.