- WebDO uses a decentralized storage system (there are NO central databases to be broken/stolen).
- Each account access is protected against brute-force attacks by controlling login attempts number.
- The CLOUD is protected against DDOS attacks.
- There are enough servers in place to deal with data traffic in all conditions.
- All information including data, files (emails) are kept encrypted on storage
- High encryption/decryption occurs on user access data stream.
- WebDO does not index email messages for any purpose (commercial, marketing, better services, any), your messages are stored encrypted and only in YOUR ALLOCATED CLOUD space at all time.
- Communication protocol is HTTPS all the time for WebMail client.
- Mail transfer will use SSL whenever is accepted by counterpart email server.